Friday, December 15, 2006

What audacity!

Someone has defaced my sign! (if confused, read previous post Such villainy!)

What cheek! I am beginning to take this as a personal affront. Some joker has taken it upon himself (or herself, as I suspect) to write a suggestion for me! It is here:
Loose translation: "Get another one (tissue roll) from the restroom"

Of all the impudent things! (I must say, I am a little amused by this turn of events). I will not tolerate this!

And I didn't. My reply is the bottomest line, in Tagalog no less! I mean business!

Loose translation: "And turn me into a thief as well?"

Notice how perfectly my handwriting reflects my rage? Well, it was more like the crouching position I had to maintain to be able to write my response. But indeed, raging I was!

This cannot go on. I believe I know who this brazen writer
is but I do not think it is she who has made off with my precious tissue. Although I deduce that several members of my team are privy to the identity of the culprit. I fear that they are turning it into a joke. Cruel cruel joke.

2 comments:

Tess said...

Terrible... it's these types of things which lead to office rage... tissue-stealers of the world must be stopped!

chrismiss said...

Hear hear!