Thursday, December 14, 2006

Such villainy!

Despite my mother's insistence that I stay home and convalesce properly, I decided to go to work. I got to the office without incident. I sat at my desk and got settled in. I reached into my drawer to take out the supplies I was to use for the day. To my utter horror, I uncovered that a miscreant has inflicted a malicious act on my person. I am appalled that this malefaction can take place in this office! To think that a company of such high standing in the international community (At least that's what they've been telling us. Telling me. Has it all just been a bunch of lies? Lies, LIES! Scoundrels!) could employ such a vile reprobate! This debasement, this wicked deed, cannot be allowed to happen again!

Someone has stolen my tissue.


Thief! Rogue! Brigand! Plunderer! Marauder (I've always wanted to use that word)!

Now I don't actually care about the lost item. I could just as easily take a whole roll from the restroom. But the point is, there was no need for me to pilfer one as I had my own. It's the principle. And now this. This this. I have decided not to let this slide. Obviously I'm not about to go around accosting every single employee on this floor lik
e some madwoman. Okay maybe I would for fun. But not for this. I shall not be distracted.

I taped this sign on the bottom drawer of my desk, the scene of this dastardly deed.


I will NOT be terrorized! *shakes fist*

No comments: