Friday, December 01, 2006

Weather update: Reming is a wild one

Honestly I've never been as giddy about going to the beach as I have been about this weekend's trip. I've been so excited that I've been partially packed for about two days now. I didn't realize that I've missed the sun, the sand and the water so much.

Then this stupid typhoon comes, threatens Manila, turns into a supertyphoon, an indecisive one at that, threatens other parts of Luzon, and now I read this article:

‘Reming’ weakens, heads for southern Luzon

This is what's pissing me off:
"The storm will rip through Mindoro island and Batangas province south of Manila this morning."
and this, too:

"Reming has changed course. The ultimate targets are now Batangas, Marinduque and Mindoro,” said Cruz at a news conference."
Ugh. Apparently it's so bad in Batangas that our resort had to cancel our reservations.

Reming is a spiteful fucker. Who knows where it is tomorrow. I'm very annoyed but I'm going to go to the mall to buy beach provisions anyway.

2 comments:

isea said...

aww, i do hope you make it to the beach. either way, let's go drinking again soon. woohoo!

chrismiss said...

Hihi yup I did make itttt and I'm back in town!!