Monday, December 18, 2006

Office party

I went to my office christmas party last Saturday dressed in a cheongsam as planned. I tried putting my hair up in a bun and sticking a chopstick in, you know, to look all cool and everything. But loads of waiters were bustling about and they kept bumping and messing up my lovelily coiffed hair. I thought it might make my hair look sexily tousled. But really I just looked unkempt. Frustrating, I know. So anyway, we ate heaps of food and participated in heaps of games and singing and dancing. I won a box of swissmiss which Hairboy swiped later that evening, by accident he says. It's fat free! Everyone wants a box of that! Anyway he gave it back to me this morning. Swissmiss for chrismiss yay.

Then someone suggested going to a karaoke bar, which I thought was a brilliant idea. There were over a dozen of us lugging our gift packs and raffle prizes (some won oven toasters and rice cookers hehe) to Music 21, where we spent hours singing and dancing and drinking beer. I think we split the cover of one of the seats, I felt the foamy insides tickling my feet at some point. Whoops. I blame Like a Prayer. Sweet Madonna in the midnight hour.

2 comments:

jax said...

could you feel your powr?

chrismiss said...

Hihi I'm not telling.