Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mad month of December

So I'm back and December craziness has begun. Work has been understandably harrowing because I was away the first two days of this week. I haven't done any Christmas shopping at all and I'm putting it off knowing full well that I'm making it worse. Traffic is worse and a short trip to the mall can be very daunting on account of the crowd. Donoval are leaving this Sunday so there's a lot of mad dashing around for last minute dinners/talks etc. There's a lot of pipe installation going on where I live and although it's progress, it's really annoying the way they're making a lot of noise tearing up the roads. They'll probably be at it for another couple of months. There are heaps of Christmas parties to attend and I'm on the drinks committee for the one (office thing) on Saturday. They want me to play guitar at the same party and although I'm not looking forward to it, I'll probably still do it. And I need to buy presents!

I'm panicking!

2 comments:

jax said...

how about playing the guitar while buying gifts and drinks and drinking?

chrismiss said...

Hehe sounds like YOU'VE been drinking