Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Zidane: Absolute Legend

So Italy won. Oh well. That game was mad. I'm forever addicted to football now. Hihihi. I've been slacking off at work and reading post WC news for two days now haha. So it's done. My sleeping hours should be back to normal soon. Things are a bit too busy at the moment. I need to finish a design so I can focus on a new one and that promises to be very time consuming. Plus I need to go apartment hunting for a friend who is also one of my favorite drinking/party buddies. She is arriving in a week's time with her boyfriend. She says that she knows she hasn't given me much time but she promises that she'll more than make up for it with party nights. I don't know about that, I am a changed woman now and I've already decided to turn over a new leaf and become...well, old. But then again if I continue to go out, it'd be quite a sight:

"Granny, you party animal!" Teehee!

I'll try to be back later today to write more on that.

In the meantime: