Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's the end of the world and no, I don't feel fine

We're falling apart! The end is near!

I've been reading the news for the past hour and I have frightened myself to near tears.

From the
Java tsunami to the crisis between Lebanon and Israel and how Iran has decided to get involved and how the US will soon too.

And here in the Philippines, the Mayon Volcano is getting ready to erupt. While the locals prepare to
evacuate, the tourists are invited to come and watch. This is madness, madness I tell you! Save yourselves!

3 comments:

jax said...

yipes, should we just live like it's the last day of the world? how about being in a drunken dancing stupor until the end of days? YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! it can't be the end of the world! We're not millionaires yet!!!! NOOOOO!!!

The Mayan Calendar predicts the 2012 as the year of the earth's final destruction...i think...or maybe i was reading too fast...

i feel extremely sad about the lebanese - israeli conflict...and al jazeera shows footage that made me depressed for a whole day...

fuck this...

chrismiss said...

Yes it does make one very very sad.