Tuesday, July 18, 2006

2:16 am

Ooh I get to bed a few minutes earlier than last night. Well, actually I didn't go to bed until 4 last night...or this morning. I can't remember why, I think I was idling on the internet. Maybe I was excited about my finally-working dsl connection. But tonight dilly dally I did not, for I was busy rushing a 68-page presentation! Pshah! I rule! Raaawwr! Hihihi I'm feeling giddy, I'm not sure if it's because I'm very pleased with myself or I'm not getting enough oxygen. Maybe it's a little of both. Hey I still have a headache, but now it feels more like I've got someone twirling cotton candy on a stick in my head. Ever expanding.

Well alrighty then. I better cap the night off with that eerie but amazing hiking song again.

Halllllli, halllllo, wir faaaahren, wir fahren in die Weeeeelt!

Teehee.

No comments: