Monday, July 17, 2006

2:55 am

Help! I need to find an apartment to rent for a month! I told C she could stay at mine for a week to give her and bf time to find one on their own. They can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in my sister's room. But that means I have to tidy up my room. I don't want to.

Help me help me I'm desperate! I'll do anything to get out of it. When I told my mom that she'd have to take in my dirty (well, just C really, apparently the guy is very clean) tourist visitors, she perked up at the prospect.

Mom: So this means they're staying in your room?
Me: Yes, I'll sleep in ate's room.
Mom: So...this means you'll need to tidy up a li--
Me (interrupting her): I'll find them a place to live before they arrive on Friday.

Hehe I've been singing this funny hiking song in German. In falsetto. I've given myself a headache.

2 comments:

jax said...

hey IIIIIIII wanna know this hiking song you speak of!!!

chrismiss said...

What, you want a headache too?