Monday, January 15, 2007

Malaysia: Holiday over

Boohoo. I started work today. We arrived yesterday afternoon and after distributing goodies to eager hands, I took a nap and only woke up briefly to stare at the television. Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep again.

I am in the process of resizing the 600+ (some of which are of the same thing, I was trying out different settings) photos that I took. So, for those of you who are waiting for the link, please be patient.

Photos didn't really turn out as great as I had hoped. I need to work on understanding The Bitch more, I guess.
But for the very impatient, here are some of the better ones:

Roti tisu!

Turtles

One of the doors to Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion

Buddhas with the weird backwards swastikas

Pantai Cenang beach in Langkawi

Token Petronas towers photo

3 comments:

Tess said...

Photos are so good! I particularly like the beach one.

Unknown said...

i like the door! i like the door!

chrismiss said...

Hihi aww you guys!