Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A book: Another attempt at studying harder (not its title)

The title is actually The Ultimate French Review and Practice and I found it in Kinokuniya and although it was quite expensive, I got it anyway because we don't have it here. I've leafed through it and so far it looks friendly but I know it's going to be difficult working it into my schedule. I get lots of sleep with this current one hehe. I do love learning but I can't stand studying and I'm always trying to get out of actually doing it. My french class started last Saturday and I missed it because I was still gallivanting but the plan is I'm going to try to come at least an hour earlier so I can sit my ass down and do some exercises. I should like to be done with this book and be all French fortified within two months.

3 comments:

Manila Girl said...

Very Good.
Take the exam na!!!

chrismiss said...

Oh the pressure!

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.