Monday, January 08, 2007

Malaysia: A holiday destination part 4

Madness! Adventure! Excellent food! Never a dull moment! If there is one, I take a wee nap. We spent the weekend up in the mountains (Cameron Highlands) where it was cold, wet and freezing. Of course, I had a blast anyway. Today was crazy, we left the mountains and drove down to Ipoh for a day trip and promptly spent that in our friend's car, driving around and getting stuck in traffic until we were completely and hopelessy lost. Hihi. It would have been more fun if I WASN'T BURSTING FOR A PEE!

We are in Georgetown, Penang at the moment. We arrived earlier this evening and spent 2 solid hours of walking and huffing and puffing. We found a decent hotel, got ourselves cleaned up and went for dinner. The food here rocks!

Read Paula's entry on this for now. I AM EXHAUSTED but very happy.

From the 200 USD I changed when I arrived in KL, I got about 700 ringgits for that. I have a little over 500 ringgits left. Wonderfully within budget.

1 comment:

jax said...

eat gala crackers!!!