Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Regularization

I've been working at this job for 6 months now and I was called up to HR yesterday to sign the regularization papers. I haven't yet because I'm unsure about where this training is taking me. It's completely different from what I'm doing now, the only thing that links them two tasks is that some of the contracts that are covered in this training are in French and they need someone who will be able to understand them (little do they know that business French is a real bitch and is a different language really). But it's quite exciting in that tediously boring way. I've seen my dad and his colleagues get like that after dinner and it's usually best to take a French leave, because they wouldn't notice anyway.

Okay I'll have to continue this later, I'm already a minute late for my meeting. Your fault for getting me all chatty.

No comments: