Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunny Rainy Sunday

It's been rainy and sunny in turns. I haven't gone out all day. Well once to get a pedicure at the local barber shop / "beauty" center a couple of blocks from my house. I think the "manicurist" made my left big toe bleed. Oh well. That's what I get for being too lazy to venture out to a proper mall to a proper beauty salon with proper manicurists with proper manicuring instruments.

I nearly succeeded in doing nothing all day too. I ate a lot but am still hungry. I'm well into the second season of Grey's Anatomy. I've decided that I like Izzy and maybe Burke the best. Oh and the asshole guy who isn't really an asshole. Ugh I've seen more TV in 2 weeks than I have in all of last year. I don't even know why I watch it. Why oh why didn't I just wait for my friend to lend me his House cds? Now I have to watch the rest of GA's season 2. It's like an itch I have to scratch until it bleeds. And I do like to scratch until I draw blood. Oh I should have gone out today, I'm going mad.

Anyway I did succeed in creating a billing invoice template. Apparently most companies who outsource designers need to be billed officially. Hihi it was fun. I made a logo and everything and I'd have put it here too but I'm shy.

Also I am in the process of sending my sister design drafts of her wedding invites. Only it's not working. How I hate the Dial Up. I would have made more yesterday and it's not as if I didn't have time, but mother dearest mistook my laptop for my dad's and took it with her to do some accounting with my other sister. To bloody Cavite. Hehe oh mom.

4 comments:

undoy said...

hey ho hi ho!!! how are you? palamunin uli ako ng aking mga parents :D hope to see you soon! it's fucking great to attend to AFM's events moins the pressure! went to CCP a week ago, might try to irritate the ex-bosses again at some other event of theirs. heehee! :D

Sundays are nice... :)

chrismiss said...

I know, right? I love it. Haha we should go together one of these days! And make it a point to ignore Louis le dégoûtant. Ugh he's so gross.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »