Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Portrait of the Artist as Cartographer

So this is the map I made for Goethe-Institut Manila. That's where I take my German classes! A very good friend of mine works there too (hey Paula!). Hee and I practically twisted her arm to give me design jobs because I am poor! But as you can very well see, resourceful and hardworking. Because "any industrious person..." Hehe sorry, old private joke. I couldn't resist putting that there.

Yay! And they seem to be less persnickety about the design/layout process, whereas at my old workplace, for something like this, I'd be making revisions for a week, leaving us with little time to have copies printed, thereby compromising the quality. It wouldn't matter to me so much if people didn't go around saying that I'm responsible for the damn things. Hehe I'm not talking shit or anything, I was merely noticing the difference. Anyway I can create and modify layouts for hours at a time, I find that it calms my troubled soul. Okay fine, I don't have a troubled soul. Just leave my title alone.

No comments: