Friday, June 02, 2006

Salsa, salsa

I went to a salsa thing last night. I was part of a large group and didn't know most of the people. The ones that I did know were busy dancing, naturally, I should have been too, but I was really more excited to get something to drink. I really miss partying several times a week, although I have been getting more sleep since the beginning of this year, resulting in me looking less gray which is definitely more desirable to me. Oh yeah and I decided to be a smoker last night yay. Nevermind that I didn't enjoy any of the cigarettes I had as much as I used to, I guess I just needed something to keep my hands busy. It was good, I did a bit of socializing but I felt like I was rushing and forcing conversation out of me, I suppose I wanted to make as much sense as possible while I was still sober. To be honest I didn't really care, but I did want to make a nondescript impression at least. And I was getting drunk fast. I was only having sangria. Not drinking regularly has weakened my already near nonexistent resilience to alcohol. Anyway three drinks later, I was a goner. I came with a friend and we left around 1 and she was kind enough to let me sleep it off for a couple of hours before I set off for home. I got to mine at 4. My stomach's all hollow and uneasy, I have a dreadful headache and my body feels like lead. A nice steaming cup of hot choco should do the trick. Oh bless the little things.

Haha, I didn't actually do any salsa dancing.

No comments: