Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pshah!

This is from that England v Paraguay game we saw at the Podium. It was okay, I could more or less follow what was going on. There were more England supporters in our crowd but the team wasn't playing very well (and I don't know an awful lot about the game) so I spent most of the time trash talking both teams. If I were a fan, I'd have smashed my face in.

Anyway it was really good, I got myself a beer even though I don't drink it, just to get into the spirit. The wimp in me couldn't finish it.

England won 1-0, scored by a Paraguayan head. The commentator wouldn't shut up about it haha he was hilarious! He prolly got his face smashed in afterwards. The game was unsatisfying so my friends and I decided to stay for the next one at midnight local time: Sweden v Trinidad and Tobago. The Swedes look really hot, I think I'll root for them but we decided to side with T&T because it's their first World Cup appearance ever but more importantly because they're party animals!!! Hihi. They rocked! That game was awesome! My heart stopped each time the Swedes tried to score a goal. It was so exciting, I screamed myself hoarse. My throat's really sore now. But it was well worth it. They tied 0-0! The Swedish fans looked so glum, poor things.

Pshah!

4 comments:

Rina said...

Dang it. Too bad I missed out in hanging with you guys. I had dinner at the Pen, so we were sneaking glances at the TV screen at Nielsen's just to watch the game. The own goal sucked. Poor dude, but it happens. The last time it happened in the World Cup, a fan murdered the player. What a tragedy...

On an uplifting note, the Swedes were a bunch of hotties. Ooowheee.

chrismiss said...

Yeah yeah the Colombian right? I mean you're already feeling lousy, it's all over the news and someone kills you on your way home.

Come with on the next game we're catching?

Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.domain-name-hosting-8.info/buspar-generic-information.html lung cancer H2 hummers for rent Paxil and zyprexa combination laptop hard drive Play+scrabble+online+for+free Tailand+weight+loss+pills foam mattress topper Bet on black Adult male anal sex toys Go phone plans Teeth whitening rembrant Interstate battery co La cpu

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it down pant Gay naked hairy men