Thursday, September 21, 2006

Who killed Tiesto?

I was in my bed last night, getting ready to sleep when I received a text message saying that Tiesto had just been in a car crash and died from severe head injuries. I felt sick to my stomach but thankfully a friend was still online at the time and was able to check whether any of it was true.

Well. It's NOT TRUE. But you've got stupid ass sites stating otherwise.

Dj Tiesto was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics responding to the accident. Highway Safety Investigators have told reporters that Dj Tiesto lost control while driving a friend's vehicle on Interstate 80 and rolled the vehicle several times killing him instantly.

To read more of this crap, go here.

They even have a picture of the car and everything.

Lying bastards.

No comments: