Monday, September 18, 2006

The Pope and a few trivial matters

The pope's comments last week have been on the news since he made them and have been discussed and analyzed all weekend. I thought a week of coverage would be sufficient but nooooo, it's still on the news today. Ugh. I also ran out of work so I was left to do online research I've been putting off for weeks. I was productive for about half an hour until I got distracted by random reading. But I soon tired of that too. So for the past hour, I've been organizing my yahoo mail into folders. I nearly cried, it was so boring.

Last Saturday was really good. I got a lot of important shopping done, namely the dress I'm supposed to wear for the wedding. I was pretty sure it wouldn't keep me warm during the wedding so I also bought a jumper. Only the jumper isn't very warm either. It's just kind of ugly and frumpy, but in kind of a cool way. Or in a chris-thinks-it's-cool-she's-such-a-spaz way. Let's not be specific. Come to think of it, it doesn't really match the dress either. Well I'll just have to freeze for a few hours then. Oh the price of vanity.

Aaaanyway, I still maintain that Saturday was a good day. I got that shopping done in an hour. I had a lot of time free, so a friend and I went to a karaoke bar hihi. And then to a another despedida party. But as the night progressed, I got paranoid and had to go home by midnight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how i wish i went shopping for that dress with you!

ooooohhhh boy...could you perhaps send me a picture of you wearing it? so we have time for damage control...

hihi

love yah!

chrismiss said...

Haha oh I think you'd be proud of me with this one! And I will send pics of me in it looking brilliant