Monday, August 07, 2006

Productivity

That's what happened since my last entry. Wow, Procrastination and I are drifting apart, and we used to be so close. I'm not really that sorry, she was a bit of a lazyass anyway. And hello Ms Productivity. She's nice, keeps me in line though a bit of a hardass at times but good company all in all. Hihi I'm freaking myself out.

But yes, I managed my time quite efficiently this weekend. I finished a couple of layouts and made a lot of progress on one of the bigger pending ones, got a much-needed haircut and finished that book I posted about a few entries back (it was awesome although it got kind of tiresome towards the end). And I even had time to go out with friends last Saturday, that was nice. Met some new people
and caught up on the latest with old ones at a fashion show at my old workplace, I saw none of it because of all the heads in the way but was informed later in the evening that it was very silly as fashion shows usually are, although some are more delightfully so than others. Good good. This was all after my German class and my own panic-stricken studying (there's so much left to review buhuhu).

A very good friend of mine arrived last weekend too (Hi P! I got your message but have yet to reply to it!). And my sister is arriving this Friday and that will be another busy wedding-planning-specific time.

Very encouraging to read about the 20,000 strong protest march in London last Saturday. And although leaders are still doing a lot of hemming and hawing, at least a draft UN resolution has been made. Let's hope the war in Lebanon ends soon. I received an email from a friend in Israel. He was called for duty last Friday and that he might be sent to the front line in Lebanon the following day. It's all very scary. He was supposed to go to New York next term on an art scholarship. I hope he was right when he said that he thinks the war will be over in a couple of weeks.

No comments: