Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May Day

Boohoo. I'm a little down at the moment because my dsl connection abandoned me a few days ago, never to be heard from again. Apparently some important cable or hub (in my grief I can't remember the proper term for it) was damaged a couple of weeks ago during a typhoon. Presently I am using a dial up connection [Jax, thanks for the access info!]. I doubt I'll have a dsl one set up anytime soon. The horror! Why is this happening to me? Gmail actually gave up while I was trying to log in, said that it was taking an abnormally long time. Can you imagine? I'm actually sick to my stomach, I'm that upset...well okay maybe I'm just hungry.

Anyway I should keep this short if I want this entry to be published. My eyes beg rest. I'm in the middle of finishing a simple little layout but I will finish it tomorrow evening. For now sleep awaits.