Friday, May 26, 2006

Baba Alla

Okay to give a backgrounder of how I came across this site...Some time ago I found a funny clip on http://hedonistica.com (don't be alarmed, it's just a site of hilarious/shocking/silly video clips. It was so good that it deserved a second viewing and which I decided on this morning, and then I skimmed the viewer comments afterwards. The last one was by this guy claiming to be the director of the clip and explained that someone had edited out the first bit of the one on the site and he pasted his link in. It is this: http://yakovlevi.com/.

Now I have just finished watching all of it...and I must say I...well I don't know know how I feel about it yet. On one hand I find many things interesting that people don't/dislike, even funny at times, so I feel a little bit like that...yet on another hand, I'm not sure what kind of message this clip is sending out, if there is some kind of lesson to be learned from it, because I didn't find it. But then again its main purpose is prolly for pure entertainment and nothing else. So yeah I've decided I like it enough to put it here.

Um I don't think it's something you should look at while at work...and if you're going to watch it in the privacy of your own bedroom, it might be best to call your friends over and you can take turns holding each other's hair when you throw up.

Best of luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

link doesn't work...

chrismiss said...

Don't be silly. Of course it works. Try it again.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »