Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Eeep

OMG. I was replying to an email my best friend sent to our yahoogroup earlier this morning. I saw that I received it on my comp at home and didn't have time to reply to it because I had to get ready for work. Anyway I forwarded it to the only web based email account I've got that isn't banned on my work pc. So I got to work and finished my reply and hit the send button. And the site prompted me to add the new email address...of the yahoogroup.

I died a little bit inside. I was mortified. I hardly ever send personal updates to that group, save for silly one-liners and the occasional link to schfifty five type sites. I ran through the paragraphs I had written him in my head and died a little bit more. The only reason why I ever tell him anything is because he tells me everything, even providing details that I don't want to hear...so I tell him things just to shut him up really.

So what did I do?

I was already thinking of composing another message saying haha it was all a joke nobody read that last post remember we had a virus messing up our group before what was that all about right...that sort of thing. Lame but I HAD to do something.

Turns out I didn't have to do anything in the end. The email account I used isn't subscribed to the group. Naturally. Hihi. Yay. Yay. I'm safe.

Okay I'm never going to do THAT again. Oh but I know I'll forget and I will do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP umbro soccer jersey chrysler 300 dub edtion Orlando shemale Phytohormone supplements Lyme impotence