Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Megatron spoke to me

In a dream last night. It was so vivid. Well he spoke to me and my friends but they were busy giggling and groping each other. People can't get a room even in my dreams, go figure. Anyway my friends, my sister and I were at a beach resort and we were walking along the shore when the Autobots arrived from the sky. They were suddenly all over the place. I wasn't scared mainly because they didn't seem to know we were even there. They were going on about business, looking at everything suspiciously, poking under rocks and inside bathroom stalls, that sort of thing. It all happened in a matter of a few minutes and they were moving collectively in one direction till they disappeared over a sandy hill. My friends and I carried on like nothing happened, still walking along the shore and picking up rocks. We were on our way back to our room when the Decepticons landed. They didn't behave like Optimus and his crew. They were spread out and seemed to be looking for something on the ground. Megatron glanced our way and I stood stock still and locked eyes with him, as if hypnotized. He spoke in his big robotic voice and asked us if we had seen any other robots around. I was absolutely petrified, his piercing gaze made me feel as if he could read my mind so I said there were some here a little while ago but they left very quickly and I don't know where they went.

I remember being rather annoyed with Megatron watching The Transformers when I was kid. But in my dream and up close, he was majestic and impressive. The moonlight was glinting off his shiny metal body and he held himself in a very stately way, much like a commander would I suppose. He was certainly more than met the eye. Haha I think I have a crush on a robot. Yesterday it was Pete Doherty and now this.

I can't wait for the movie to come out and I don't care if it's directed by awful Michael Bay (he was responsible for Pearl Harbor).

1 comment:

jax said...

wow a vivid transformers dream! that's nutters! well-described, maybe you can do the transformers movie...